PROVIDED E-SERVICES TO LAWYERS
“INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC SERVICES OF PRELIMINARY PROSEDINS – ON-LINE E-SERVICES FOR LAWYERS, JUDGES AND CITIZENS”
Recognition of lawyer status and domain – Access to lawyer’s personal data
- Access to Plenary Integrated Information System (portal.olomeleia.gr) via lawyer authentication – Recognition of lawyer’s status and domain.
- Lawyer status authentication to third systems – Direct and safe access to third systems (Courts, Prisons, Police, Ministries, etc.).
Registry services – Interactive communication between the lawyer and the Bar Association’s registry
- Electronic requests made by lawyers concerning changes in their status – Online update of lawyer’s registry (telephone number, e-mail, change of venue, suspensions, beginning and expiration of paid employment, partner lawyer, contracts, promotions, notification for residence abroad permit, etc.).
- Electronic submission of documents, lawyer’s photograph for his/her identity card, contracts, etc. – Automatized saving and filing in the lawyer’s wedge.
- Electronic submission of annual report – Electronic payment of annual fee.
- Electronic applications for lawyers’ participation in Bar Association’s activities [Legal Aid, Union and Collective Bodies elections, dividend (ΕΔΛΝΔ), seminars, etc.].
- Electronic applications for lawyers’ participation in elections (National, Local, European) as legal representatives.
- Electronic composition and issuance of certificates – Administrative fees and certification stamps payment via electronic transaction.
- Electronic composition and issuance of lawyers’ attestations (member attestation, address, suspension, contracts, partners, participation in a law firm, promotions, resignation, etc.).
- Application for Digital Certificates issuance.
- Digital Certificates setup and activation by Bar Associations’ services.
Electronic lodging of applications
- Electronic lodging of application initiating proceedings to the Council of State, to 11 Administrative Courts of Appeal, and to 29 Administrative Trial Courts.
- Electronic lodging of applications to the Court of Auditors.
- Electronic lodging of application initiating proceedings, opinions and relevant documents to 4 Courts of Appeal, to 4 Trial Courts, and to 39 Small Claims Courts (Athens, Piraeus, Thessaloniki, Chalkida).
Interconnection with the Ministry of Migration Policy
- System of filing date electronic booking.
- Online issue of lists concerning advance fees collection notes of salaried and self-employed lawyers.
- Online issuance of certificates for tax purposes.
- Online issuance of certificates for insurance purposes, for each Bar Association.
- Online issuance of certificates of work experience.
- Electronic fill in information (spoken languages, places of activity) for participating in “Find A Lawyer I” (European Lawyers list).
- Electronic applications for annulling or for correcting advance fees collection notes issued via portal.olomeleia.gr.
- Lawyers’ electronic requests – List of lawyers’ electronic requests accompanied by relevant answers from the work team of portal.olomeleia.gr.
- Publication of multiple statistical figures.
- Safety in communication – Graded system access for lawyers and services.