Vervesos Dimitrios, is President of Athens Bar Association and the Plenary Session of Greek Bars.
- Since 1990 he has been registered at the Athens Bar Association and works since then as Attorney at Law.
- He is Managing Partner at Dimitrios Vervesos Law Firm, specialized in Labor Law, and member of Greek Society of Labor Law and Social Security.
- In 1993 he was first elected as Member of the Board of the Athens Bar Association, then in 2002 as Secretary General same and reelected in 2005. In 2008 he was elected as Vice-President of same.
- Since 2011, he is qualified by the Social Partners as Arbitrator - Member of the Body of Arbitrators of the Organization for Mediation and Arbitration.
- He participated as a specified Labor Lawyer in several cases, which have been published in law magazines as precedence, and published also many articles in legal journals, newspapers and electronic press.
- He acted as a lecturer at innumerous Labor Law meetings and conferences.
- He has also participated as representative and Head of the Greek Delegation at Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe .
- He was born in Athens on 20th November 1964.
- He graduated in 1982 from the Varvakeios School and from Athens Law University in 1988.
- He is married, father of two children and speaks English.
Athens Bar Association
60 Akadimias Street,
10679 Athens- Greece
T. +30 210 3398270, 111